SL Blogger Support offers a great inworld group with hundreds of bloggers. We like to share tips, help each other and goof around a bit.
How does the group work?
– A few times a week a team member will post a notice with designers and event managers looking for bloggers. To give every member a fair chance to answer a blogger call, they always go through notices and are posted on the website.
– Any member can use chat to ask for help or help other bloggers out. Chat is not used to sell (gacha) items, promote your store, call for bloggers, share blog links,… .
– On occasion, SL Blogger Support members are granted early access to shopping events. Unless otherwise specified, this is restricted to early access early only and members should not contact designers and ask for review copies. Selling copy items before the event opens is also a nono.
– You are supposed to have fun blogging!
Sign me up!
You must be an active blogger to be allowed into the group. What does “active” mean?
– You made a few blog posts in the past three months
– The platform can vary: Blogger, WordPress,Tumblr, Flickr, Facebook
– We encourage different varieties of blogging: Fashion, Destinations, Editorials, Tutorials
– Your blog is Second Life Related
We do allow Event Organizers and Creators within the group as well. Most own a “blog” for marketing purposes as well. Event Organizers and Creators must still apply.
Applications will also be closed during Early Access to larger events such as Fantasy Faire, Hair Fair, Skin Fair, etc. We do this so that people are not applying just to get into the group for these events. Applications will re-open 24 hours after the event is open to the public.
Do you want to join us? Fill in our application .
!! Invite by approval only. !!
Someone from [SL] Blogger Support will contact you with an invite. Please allow seven days for response. If you do not hear from us in this time, please contact a support member. Thank you!